Common PVC Window & Door Problems
Do you have any of these problems with your windows/doors?
1) A window that doesn’t close properly = Possibly broken hinges or another mechanism issue.
2) Handles that won’t travel enough to lock the window = A damaged handle or espag mechanism.
3) Draughts = Perished rubber seals or gaskets, broken hinges, window alignment.
4) Door or window dropped and rubbing on frame = Hinge adjustment problem, glass glazed incorrectly.
5) Glass misty or full of condensation = Sealed unit has blown due to damaged seal.
6) Patio door not sliding properly = Damaged wheels or rollers, or not seated on track correctly.
7) Noisy letter plates or cat-flaps during windy weather = Springs broken.
8) Difficult to open Door = Faulty gears or mechanism or door in need of adjustments.
These are just a few of the problems we encounter on a day to day basis.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
- Palladio Composite doors as opposed to uPVC doors: Which is the best choice for your home ? 26/11/2020
- 10 tips to reduce condensation in your home and windows 26/11/2020
- My door wont close without slamming it or it. 26/11/2020
- Broken Window Handles 26/11/2020
- PVC Front and Back Door Lock 26/11/2020
- Door and Window Drafts, Breeze and Cold 26/11/2020
- D’Best Palladio Composite Front Doors 26/11/2020
- 10 tips to reduce Common Door & Window Problemsin your home and windows. 25/11/2020
Deprecated: Function _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /home/d583015/dbestgroups.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5379
Window Draught Seals
Window Handles Supplied and Fitted
Window Hinge Replacement
Door Handles Supplied and Fitted