Palladio Composite Doors
We are delighted to be suppliers and fitters of Palladio composite doors. We believe that the Palladio door Collections is the finest composite door on the market today, not only has it taken 10 years of research, but a new design approach gave homeowners a breath of fresh air in their search for a new and innovative design and security which is 2nd to none.
The composition of the door differs from all others in its MONOCOQUE structure (internal structure of the door, no foam used like in PVC doors). This is only one of the amazing features of this door:
10 reasons why a Palladio door is the right choice for you.
- Double rebated as standard (giving you a double seal as opposed to a 44mm. single rebate door that would have a single seal for air tightness)
- U value .85 for a solid door.
- U value of .98 for a glazed door (probably the only door in Ireland that would be A- rated throughout the full range.
- All doors are Renolite foil finished (not painted) matching the outer frame perfectly (most doors would have a white frame only as the door colour cannot match the frame).
- Triple Glazed units as standard.
- Made up of 65mm reinforced fibreglass Monocoque structure ( this is a high- security door as opposed to others that are foam filled).
- 4 hinges fitted as standard (most doors only have 3).
- 8 point locking system (most door manufacturers would have 3-4 point locking system available).
- Palladio replicates the exact finish of a real oak door.
- They just look great..!
Have a look through some of our gallery designs below, or scroll down to the bottom and download our catalogue, or click the request a quote button where you will be taken to our online quotation query forms.
The DUBLIN Palladio Composite Door
The Dublin door has the charm to work with older buildings and new homes alike, with 6 panes in the square glass it will appeal to all tastes.
The LONDON Palladio Composite Door
The LONDON composite door the Palladio door collection has three small square glass units going crossways down the door, it comes with a decorative glass design, clear or frosted glass (satinized)
The EDINBURGH Palladio Composite Door
The Edinburgh has a distinctive diamond shape to the top of the door, the Edinburgh has a classical range of glass and also clear or satinized.
The SAN MARCO Palladio Composite Door
The San Marco has that light and airy look, with two long glass panels it is sure to give your front entrance that extra boost of light. Matched with 2 side panels you have all the light you need in your entrance.
The ROME Palladio Composite Door
The Rome door has one long glass panel in the door, you can choose to have clear glass or chose from the Rome glass collection.
The PARIS Palladio Composite Door
The Paris Palladio Composite Front door is a leek and modern door with 3 glass units in a line from top to bottom of the door. It comes with decorate or plain/satanized glass.
The GEORGIAN Solid Palladio Composite Door
The six panel Georgian Palladio Composite Door. This solid door gives that traditional feel with the distinctive oak effect, with the white frame which gives it a beautiful and destinctive look.
The PALERMO Palladio Composite Door
This 4 panel door with two glass on top and two colid panels on the bottom has that country feel, this is a perfect traditional design that will happily fell at home in a new build.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
COLOURS & ACCESSORIES
OUR BEST SELLER 2023
Our bestselling Palladio door this year is the DUBLIN door in Anthracite or Bog Oak.